Is there a room or area in your home that just doesn't feel right not matter what you do? Usually these awkward spaces are just too small to actually use. If it is a large area or room the first thing you can do is give it a purpose of use, like by turning it into a reading nook or area of arts and crafts for example.
If the space/area is too small to actually "give" a purpose like the photo above here are some ideas, feel free to use these options alone or mix them up, get creative! Any one of these will get the energy flowing:
1. Make it visually stimulating by placing art on the walls.
2. Place a plant or plants in the space to give it life.
3. Place a mirror in the area (large or small).
4. Put a table made of stone in the area and put a small wooden fountain on top of it (with running water of course). Furthermore, add a plant to the area with a red vase to incorporate all 5 Feng Shui elements.
5. Add an area rug.
6. Place a candle or incense burner in the area.
Once you get started with any one of these you'll get your own creative juices flowing, go with the flow and have fun with it!
Share my post to help others get their creative juices flowing too.